• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aaron's 216l journal!

That wood is so cool, will look great with all the plants twining around them + fish and shrimps.

Looking foreward to the next instalment, Tom

saintly said:
aaronnorth said:
then i forgot to ask my Mum to turn the light off :rolleyes:

one word!....TIMERS

i have timers, but 6hrs without CO2 is a bit on the dangerous side! I was going to ask her to turn them off for the day... never mind, i cant see any algae this morning and the new FE is on 8)

Thanks TBRO

DSCF0102.jpg

added some Eleocharis acicularis from Tony (thanks). It is like that across the whole foreground.

nice, now just cut the top off it. even though it's from another tank, it wont like the change. do it now and it will save you problems later. when it starts to carpet, trim it again.

saintly said:
nice, now just cut the top off it. even though it's from another tank, it wont like the change. do it now and it will save you problems later. when it starts to carpet, trim it again.

will do. :) Most are about 1cm long or less, just the odd few that need a trim... i trimmed them before planting to save most of the mess! it is hard trying to get it out with floating plants :twisted:
thanks for the info.
Aaron

Looking great Aaron!!

When you getting ur Angles? :p

oo and am a bit late but grats on ur pfk appearance only getting round to read the past few months mags this week

bigpig said:
Looking great Aaron!!

When you getting ur Angles? :p

oo and am a bit late but grats on ur pfk appearance only getting round to read the past few months mags this week

lol, thanks.
I am going to LFS in about 5mins! Getting some hatchets first, angels will go in last so it might be another month or 2 before they go in

TDI-line said:
Looks great Aaron.

Btw, is that Blyxa in there?

Thanks, yes it is. I belive you gave a load to Steve but he had too much so sold some onto me for a donation :)
Also i have given up on C.Balansae and bought Cyperus Helferi. absolutley everywhere is out of stock and no way am i paying £9 a pot for tropica!!

Back