• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aaron's First tank!

aaronnorth

goign through some old pictures and found these! It was my 2nd tank but i have no pictures of my first which was about 20l containing 3 goldfish :?

024.jpg

142.jpg

and my clown loaches, i really regretted selling these but i know the went to a good home in a 6ft with about 10 other clown loaches :)
3642_filtered.jpg

can anyone beat the first one :lol: :oops: come on, some of you must have had some illuminous gravel or something :D
thanks.
Also, if anyone has an ID on the plant in the 2nd picture that would be great. It is the one in the front left corner. I loved that plant, i think it was an echinodorous sp. only staying at around 6-8" in height.
thanks.

I suprisingly never had any embarassing tanks! I used to have small tanks with goldfish when I was younger but that's it. Although when I started out with tropicals I did have plastic plants...it didn't look that bad though! :lol:

I'm probably gonna get slated for this but I kinda like the pots. :p

rawr said:
I suprisingly never had any embarassing tanks! I used to have small tanks with goldfish when I was younger but that's it. Although when I started out with tropicals I did have plastic plants...it didn't look that bad though! :lol:

I'm probably gonna get slated for this but I kinda like the pots. :p
:lol:

i can just shake the pots off as oliver knott insipration ;)

samc said:
TDI where did you get that funny profile picture :lol:

I just search for silly or stupid Gif's or avatars on Google images, but be careful there are some rude ones there too. (which would not be suitable for UKAPS ;) :D ).

Back