• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Abandoned Valley (my first semi scape)

Liam1

Seedling
Abandoned Valley

Thought I would finally post my first semi scape, I’ve tried to grow plants for a while now just to see what I like and what I can and can’t grow. I’m calling it a semi scape because it’s my first one and I still have a lot to learn.

Equipment

1 Eheim 2026 external filter
1 Resun 1500lph external filter
2kg Fe Co2
Cyclo Turbo Diffuser
Arcadia 3x38w T8 Luminarie
Aqua Basis
DIY Ferts

Flora

Cryptocoryne
Microsorum
Aubias
Little bit of Vallisneria & Echinodorus

Fauna

28 Neon Tetra
27 Emerald eye Rasbora
6 Bronze Cory
4 panda Cory
2 Peppered Cory
6 otocinclus
3 Clown Loach (going to be re housed)

Tank1-1.jpg

The tank has been setup for 8 days it still needs a lot of tweaking i’m suffering a little crypt melt but not overly worried, the fish were added a couple of hours after taking the photo. i love the contrast between the blue of the neons and white of the Rasbora and the way they shoal in a tight formation. i'm not very good at taking pictures appolgies in adavance.
Thanks to everyone else who post their pics as im not very creative and its been a great help!
Thanks for looking.
Regards
Liam

I like the look of this, nice job! :) I might have missed this, but how large is the tank?

1uke said:
Looks Great :thumbup: Maybe try hide the pipes on the right?
i have some crypt balansae where the pipes are but its going to take a while for it to reach the surface.

Thanks for all the comments.
regards
Liam

Back