• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

About time 90x45x45 scape

Evening folks, quick update on this one still got the algae issue on this one but it has significantly slowed its growth, plants on the other hand seem to be rampant especially hydro japan, ranunculus and penthorum sedoides, day off tomorrow so will be getting scissor happy, quick i phone pic from the sofa,
24547436403_d3550e9780_c.jpg90 overgrown mess by timyapp, on Flickr
cheers for looking :)

Well that's a beauty!

Love this hobby! It's even more rewarding now that the internet allows us to so readily share in the pleasure of each others works.
thanks chris, have to agree about the internet for sharing, also without the knowledge ive gained from ukaps not even sure i'd still be in the hobby.

Last edited:
Had a little trim and tidy up today and found this hiding in amongst the bolbitus
monster buce :eek: cant have been getting much light for the last few months i had forgotten it was there :)
25344798435_f9795256ec_c.jpgUntitled by timyapp, on Flickr
i'm now finding the montecarlo lifts in a few places while i'm syphoning the carpet, reckon itll be time for a replant soon, not sure whether to replant the mc or mabe switch it out for tennelus, any opinions welcome, cheers for looking.

Morning folks, quick i phone pic of this one
[url=https://flic.kr/p/Fb1HqE]25711218266_8a644ffc4f_b.jpgTaken with Cortex by timyapp, on Flickr[/URL]
bit of an overgrown mess again :) monte carlo is lifting now when i syphon the carpet, everything needs thinning to allow some flow back through the plants, so i'll be giving the tank some heavy duty maintenance and replanting next weekend, thread algae has all but disappeared, i have a small patch of BGA on the front substrate line hopefully get that cleaned up next weekend,
thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 25711218266_8a644ffc4f_b.jpg
    25711218266_8a644ffc4f_b.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 84
Looks fantastic :).
Thank you Neil
Looks great Tim. Is it microsorum Pteropus petite that's high up on the branches?
Thanks John, yes it's the petite Java fern from aquarium gardens, I've slowly been separating plants to add to the wood as a replacement for the weeping moss.

Thank you Neil

Thanks John, yes it's the petite Java fern from aquarium gardens, I've slowly been separating plants to add to the wood as a replacement for the weeping moss.[/QUOTEI was also looking to replace my moss with something and that looks just the job.

Awesome! You may say overgrown, but I love it. The ranunculus looks brilliant with the hydro. :)
Thanks Berlioz, the ranunculus, hydro Japan and penthorium sedoides is a lovey mix that I'll be using in future scapes, hydro Japan needs some taming though it's made its way all around the tank even in amongst the stems at the back :lol:

Back