• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Acknowledgment to Geoffrey Rea

Dadofthree

On a personal note to Geoff this guy has gone beyond today to deliver fish to my home and i am truly grateful

On a general note i have kept fish for 40+ years and been on many many forums this one is second to none
all you guys pass your knowledge on day to day i have never seen.any.clicks like other forums ive got this ive got that i paid this and that
There are a few key guys that are always first in the que to give advice and help without question of what equipment you have and how bigs your tank ect
I would like to thank you all and a very merry Christmas to you all
Regards Alan

Hi dad of three,

Pleased you got on well with Geoff he is a nice chap.

Anyone reading this and has got any free plants etc from fellow members please chip in a few quid to ukaps wherever you can.

The donate button if on the right of the home screen.

I’m not a mod or privy to any financial info but I know a decent forum costs money to keep it going!

:thumbup: :)

I just want to add my 2 pence worth in here both @Geoffrey Rea and @Siege are an inspiration to our hobby nothing is ever too much trouble for either of them to help and provide information on and there are so so many other here that are a fountain of information @zozo @dw1305 and @Zeus alway here and will just come up and fill your mind with amazing information a big thank you all and everyone that contributes to this forum

Cheer
J

Back