• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 2007 contest booklet

zig

I received The International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest 2007 book the other day, it has just been released, well worth the money, small money really, excellent book, all the entries from this years contest and judging remarks critiques etc are contained therein, I would highly recommend it for anybody even remotely interested in aquascaping, some great scapes in there for inspiration.

Aquaessentials I am sure will stock this or you can order direct from the ADA store

http://www.adana.co.jp/catalog/inde...ath=13&zenid=27a19944b1f8e92b42c6852d76ecdbc9

Great stuff! I should be getting mine any day, then. :D Couldn`t resist ordering some Aqua Journals as well.

Dave.

I received mine last Tuesday but I ordered it back in August, I don't think any of the American forum users have received there's yet either, I would keep an eye out next week if you have it pre ordered that's if your lot ain't on strike!!

Back