Quick update, tank growing in well now, I removed the sand and added Monte Carlo and hair grass in it place. The tank is overcrowded due to having all live stock from my 60p the I sold off, themes will be getting move to my 60f soon.
I’m going to give the tank some maintenance the weekend and post up a cleaning photo then the one I’ve added today.
Overdue update, the tank is still running but has had a lack of maintenance for a couple of months, I’ve started to get back on top of it try to remove the bba and actually giving the tank some ferts. It is slowly starting to look a decent scape again.