• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 45p ‘Slope Side’

Quick update, tank growing in well now, I removed the sand and added Monte Carlo and hair grass in it place. The tank is overcrowded due to having all live stock from my 60p the I sold off, themes will be getting move to my 60f soon.

I’m going to give the tank some maintenance the weekend and post up a cleaning photo then the one I’ve added today.

a2e5530d18102ff1ec78b44494f08e43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stems have now grown to the top, I’m unsure on which way to trim, should I go diagonal or oval?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stems have now grown to the top, I’m unsure on which way to trim, should I go diagonal or oval?

Id say diagnol oval if was full length but i think asthetically diagnol will look best.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Id say diagnol oval if was full length but i think asthetically diagnol will look best.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Diagonal will look better for sure, dunno whether to go short or just trim to shape. I’m hoping to start getting some better colours soon as well.

Overdue update, the tank is still running but has had a lack of maintenance for a couple of months, I’ve started to get back on top of it try to remove the bba and actually giving the tank some ferts. It is slowly starting to look a decent scape again.

F7287096-58F2-4A78-98D7-0882BB7F4935.jpeg

Even after a couple of months neglect it's still looking better than anything I've manged to create.

The shallow tank next door looks interesting too.

Back