• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 45P "Winden Caves"

T3fNZnwh.jpg

82HgZ8jh.jpg

zF9G2kyh.jpg

nKcezYnh.jpg

zIAwzK7h.jpg

Great looking scape Bloskas. Can I ask what the rocks are please? Being a wildlife photographer, the cracks and wrinkles in the rocks remind me of an elephant's skin.

Looking great, i have to agree love the low light photos and plant health looking great

Is the plant in the front hydrogrophila or however its spelt and is it a hard plant for begginers ? Looks great thats all

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

wow! Thanks for the comments guys!
This scape is kind of an experiment. too bold hardscape/ too much plants for the size of the tank. Plus the wood under the rocks. i wasnt sure if people would like it.

Great looking scape Bloskas. Can I ask what the rocks are please? Being a wildlife photographer, the cracks and wrinkles in the rocks remind me of an elephant's skin.
Mine were collected from nature here in Greece where i live, but i see them in different names like elephant skin rocks or frodo!

Looking great, i have to agree love the low light photos and plant health looking great
Is the plant in the front hydrogrophila or however its spelt and is it a hard plant for begginers ? Looks great thats all

Dean

The plant at the front is Hygrophila pinnatifida mixed with some nano buces. Tropica is referring to it as a medium difficulty plant. i never had any problem growing it but either had that red colour that gets. I think you can grow it in a low tech tank as well.

Phyllanthus fluitans, gets red very easily. :)

Cool little scape btw!

Yes thats it!

Ahh, the chiquita banana, what a lovely specimen.
I like these moody shots, think I’ll try that myself later.
What is the floating plant? It’s got some excellent colours going on, or is that the lighting?

Onf flat nano shows great colouring! very vivid! The light on the banana is from an rgb led light that i have left from the tank on some flower pots!

Love the scape. Love the Buce Pio einai to mystiko? Tell us the Buce are amazing!
haha den exw mystiko kardia mou! No secrets here! Just good light/substrate/ferts and a couple w/c per week!

Maturing nicely!

Some clithon or nerite snails would help cleaning thoses stones. ;)

Couldn't help myself and ordered one onf Nano during the black friday (regretting selling mine..last month).:D

Maturing nicely!

Some clithon or nerite snails would help cleaning thoses stones. ;)

Couldn't help myself and ordered one onf Nano during the black friday (regretting selling mine..last month).:D
Honestly a bit of algae on stone is nice hehe.

Back