• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60h 30/45 or similar quality

Danny

Does anyone know where has either in stock and available for delivery at the moment?

Alternatively can anyone recommend an alternative of the same quality?

Thanks

Try Evolution Aqua, their tanks look as good as ADA.

Found ADA hard to come by now, only UK stockist was Green Machine but going by their phone manner, website and rumours they are in the process of going into administration.

the EA aquascaper tanks are gorgeous!

TMC signature tanks are a nice quality, they do a 600x450x450

You can order from Aquasabi too for ADA

Its a shame as there is a sale on at the moment and im after an ADA tank however UK stockists seem hard to find.

Id love the 90F like the idea of the shallow tanks.

the cabinets for the 90P + 90F are insane expensive too. So looking at the TMC signature, not sure how they compare to the ADA.

I called up TGM to ask about tank they have and got just 'what i have is online and i won't be getting them again' guess that adds fuel to the rumours that they are going under.

Its a shame as there is a sale on at the moment and im after an ADA tank however UK stockists seem hard to find.

Id love the 90F like the idea of the shallow tanks.

the cabinets for the 90P + 90F are insane expensive too. So looking at the TMC signature, not sure how they compare to the ADA.

I called up TGM to ask about tank they have and got just 'what i have is online and i won't be getting them again' guess that adds fuel to the rumours that they are going under.
With a combination of their prices and poor customer services it's not a surprise they would be going under.

Hopefully we will get another ADA stockist, perhaps Aquarium Gardens would be in a good position to go for it.

Back