• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60H - Memorable Tank Name

Jack Reilly

I ordered a 60P with ADA stand, but there was a mix up and they delivered a 60H with matching stand (60x45x45cm) so I decided I'd just roll with it. Hard scape pickings were slim with a very small selection of wood for my size tank, so I ended up breaking up some larger pieces and tying them together.

A few days after planting, still a bit frosty:

Plants
DHG
Riccia
Anubias nana mini
Crypt Becketii
Cryptocoryne Wendtii (green & brown)
Rotala Colorata
S repens
Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini'

Can anyone identify the small plant in the middle at the front just under the driftwood? I've totally forgotten the name of it.

I have the Aquasky G so I know the red plants won't look spectacular but I wanted some different colours in there regardless.

I'm hoping I can shape the stems at the back to give the tank more balance, then have the crypts exploding out of the driftwood, and have the mid plants compact and bushy then a little DHG lawn out the front.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing this one grown in a bit! I actually really like the dimensions on this, too.

Back