• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Looking good How you finding the in tank diffuser compared to inline ? Did you have to up the BPS co2 rate ?

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

If you ask me, the CO2 art bazooka is the best intank diffuser you can get, so I haven't had to change the bps.

If you ask me, the CO2 art bazooka is the best intank diffuser you can get, so I haven't had to change the bps.
Still getting yellow to like green drop checker ? I keep debating whether to go intank as dont get all the micro bubbles but means has to he positioned right.

The intank diffusers must have micro bubbles that are not visable once in water column as nothing to see apart from bubbles rising from them.

I may change at some point then less to worry about like leaks from inline diffuser.

Thanks dean

How do you clean it?

In Ada superge or equivalent.

Still getting yellow to like green drop checker ? I keep debating whether to go intank as dont get all the micro bubbles but means has to he positioned right.

The intank diffusers must have micro bubbles that are not visable once in water column as nothing to see apart from bubbles rising from them.

I may change at some point then less to worry about like leaks from inline diffuser.

Thanks dean

Still same BPS, works like a charm, had this one for 5 months in my last scape, I haven't even cleaned it during this lap of time. ;)

Hi, great tank.
Have you any opinions about new chihiros wrgb 2?
They say, that they use the same leds as vivid 2.

If that's true, wrgb2 is the new 'best bang for the bucks' light. Haven't had a chance too see it in action yet but an LFS near my place has them on sale on their website. The 60cm is 200€. :)

I'm thinking to buy one from China, but searching some verified seller.

Beware you'll need to pay duty taxes (about 25 to 35€) because the light is heavy and shipped trough DHL express most of the time.

Still an excellent price as WRGB 2 60cm is about 170€ for now.

Monte carlo falls;

200213122717438492.jpg

And rotala h´ra two weeks after trimming;

200213122717871512.jpg

Final shot is coming...cheers guys

Eye Spy 12

:thumbup:
Rotala h’ra
Rotala colorata
Rotala rotundifolia
Myriophillum sp Guyana
Hottonia palustris