• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
but don't be surprised at 399-499€

I would have thought they would push above the £/€500 mark. The market is flooded with alternatives under that pricing.

One thing I can say from comparing a lot of lights in person is nothing touches the Solar RGB for colour rendition currently. If you take money and the ability to adjust settings out of the equation, ADA were on it the day that thing went into production.

High hopes for this one but the proof is in the lighting. We will see... literally.

I would have thought they would push above the £/€500 mark. The market is flooded with alternatives under that pricing.

One thing I can say from comparing a lot of lights in person is nothing touches the Solar RGB for colour rendition currently. If you take money and the ability to adjust settings out of the equation, ADA were on it the day that thing went into production.

High hopes for this one but the proof is in the lighting. We will see... literally.

Pricing is speculation from my side.
It will definitely be more expensive than the current G series 60cm, which starts at 299€ at the same time I think they need this to be relatively competitively priced compared to their own Solar RGB to justice the existence of this new product.
Green Aqua informed that the European version should arrive in spring.

And yeah, ADA don't want you to tinker with their already perfect settings, so no adjusting for you ;)

Pricing is speculation from my side.
It will definitely be more expensive than the current G series 60cm, which starts at 299€ at the same time I think they need this to be relatively competitively priced compared to their own Solar RGB to justice the existence of this new product.
Green Aqua informed that the European version should arrive in spring.

And yeah, ADA don't want you to tinker with their already perfect settings, so no adjusting for you ;)

Aquasky G: 299€
Aquasky RGB: 499€
Solar RGB: 799€

Seems legit to me.

Predator :

19121806400562848.jpg

Prey :

191218064045604502.jpg

Planning on submitting this scape to EAPLC?

Well, already submitted my 2019 iaplc tank to 2019 eaplc, so this one will be for iaplc 2020. :) maybe...if I'm not buying a bigger one in january :D

Stunning!

Thanks Ady, loving yours too...would LOVE to have that much Space, I think I'm OK to upgrade for a (not so much) bigger tank ;)

Hi guys,

Well I never really liked the left side of this tank, so I decided to open that Space and to remove all the Wood for some ancient stones instead.

Definitively needs to grow again but I already like the tank more that way, fishes seems to enjoy the open space too. ;)

200105090858219950.jpg

Cheers

That looks great, love the cave, can i ask what you dosing currently and what c02 bps.

Also why upgrading the light ,? Better colours etc just curious as looks so good now.

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Really like the journal - thanks for sharing, and looking forward to seeing more as it progresses! Inspiration right there!

Both iterations of this set up are really nice.

Sorry to dredge up an old post, but I’m curious as to how you attach the aluminium profile to the light?
For the Shade I use this kind.of aluminium profile for the floor (sorry no Idea of the english word for that);
19110304163474192.jpg

Can sit in front of my tank without being disturbed by the led.

Maturing beautifully, I really like the shadows and the green under...

Much appreciated, thank you. The shadow zone is the territory of the shrimps and the corys :)

That looks great, love the cave, can i ask what you dosing currently and what c02 bps.

Also why upgrading the light ,? Better colours etc just curious as looks so good now.

Thanks dean

Thanks, 2bps, actually dosing 3ml daily of vimi all in red (was dosing lean before like Ada method but it isn't enough with all the stems in this tank;)).

As for the lightning, I just want to Try vivid RGB and Try to get stronger reds.:cool: If that doesn't work out for me I'll Switch back to my lovely old twinstar!

Aye, it'll do. :woot:

Hope so! Should look better in some weeks:)

Both iterations of this set up are really nice.

Sorry to dredge up an old post, but I’m curious as to how you attach the aluminium profile to the light?

You're welcome, I used this:
snj6.jpg

Thanks for that info mate i dont really know much about lean dosing but i take it its just dosing exactly what is needed daily rather than EI.

And u have read a few people saying those lights are excellent so hopefully your happy with it.

I also am going to seperate the inlet and outlet as you have to front and back of the tank. Is the co2 method inline ?

Thanks dea

Back