• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 60p Low tech

:clap: Your tank is stunning! Congratulations, so clean and healthy looking and no algae even with your lights at 70% It’s a triumph you deserve to be proud!

It’s beautiful - your patience has definitely been rewarded. Thanks for the pictures, it’s inspiring to see what you’ve achieved. Love the lovely round mosses...actually, just love all :clap:

Thank you for your kind words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has to be one of the best low tech tanks I’ve seen. Wouldn’t have thought this is poss without c02

This has to be one of the best low tech tanks I’ve seen. Wouldn’t have thought this is poss without c02

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quite and inspiration , planning to create a nano soon and reading high vs low. This clearly shows what could be achieved in low tech

Stunning tank and really shows what can be achieved with a lower tech setup if you get the balance right and have patience. I'm taking a lot of inspiration from your approach and methods on this tank for my new 30L cube scape. You really only ran a 6h photoperiod on this?
Thank you, i regret tearing it now down now though. I did have perfect balance in this set up. The tank did mostly run on 6hs photoperiod but the was a good few months on 7 if I remember correctly.

Quite and inspiration , planning to create a nano soon and reading high vs low. This clearly shows what could be achieved in low tech
Thank you. All the best on your set up. I consider on doing another low tech set up, I just don’t have the time to keep up with high tech set ups at the moment.

Thank you. All the best on your set up. I consider on doing another low tech set up, I just don’t have the time to keep up with high tech set ups at the moment.
Are you planning to create a journal? I would like to follow up.

Stunning tank that for low tech, honestly as a newbie to planted aquaria I wouldnt have thought that was even possible.

Back