• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Thanks a lot! This was my first scape - so it really has been an learning experience.
I Think i will try something similar to this setup from the ADA gallery:

Ps. If anyone knows what Crypts they are using please let me know

View attachment 109610

I think they are Cryptocoryne wendtii brown , I also have them in my setup Tangled Roots in the left back .

About to upgrade :)
IMG_2467.JPG

Just want to say thank you for the journal was so nice to see it step by step really appreciate the time you took as I'm new to aqua scape myself just saving to order my first tank and substrate defo going with the ada 60 as it seems the perfect size for me

Finally got my Atledis suspension kit. Prior I had the Solar RGB hanging from the ceiling, so i have to make up my mind of which look i like the most. While the Atledis kit is very nice with good finishes and completely hides the wires (I just need to cut them if i wanna keep this configuration) - I cant help but think the whole setup looks very bulky when the lamp has the shade equipped:
P1010303.JPG

In other news i got my DIY cabinet done (the paint job was done professionally, both inside and out) and I'm really satisfied on how it turned out. Only thing left is to install some closet lights with a sensor inside. The tank will be emptied and moved over to the new cabinet once the 25 kg of Frodo Stone arrives from Aquasabi :D

P1010304.JPG

P1010305.JPG

Are you still able to reply? what intensity did you have your light on? 100%? and for how long
Hey there!

Yeah I still check in from time to time :)

The Solar RGB only has on or off, no intensity settings. I usually start out with 6 hours and adds an additional 15 min every week until a total time of 8 hours is reached.

Back