• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada 60p, the trunk

Congratulations very well deserved mate

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Congrats and great placed for such a small tank, testament to the great aquascape you achieved with this :) a better photo and a little photoshop might even got you higher ;)

Congratulations, a great scape and a great result. Bucking the trend for big tanks too but you pack a lot of detail and sense of scale into the scape :clap:

Many thanks guys. I do find that taking an final shot with the vivid 2 on it is very hard, I may have to add additional lighting next time. :)

Here’s too others shot; one final shot without the back light and one of the tank weeks later before selling it;

200901035232632760.jpg

200901035229443412.jpg

one of the tank weeks later
I think the plant growth there was on the money! love that shot! should have shipped it to me like that! lol

Many thanks guys. I do find that taking an final shot with the vivid 2 on it is very hard, I may have to add additional lighting next time. :)

Here’s too others shot; one final shot without the back light and one of the tank weeks later before selling it;

200901035232632760.jpg

200901035229443412.jpg

Top photo is really nice :) the second photo I love it :)

A beautiful tank mate, stunningly healthy and lived in. The fish look so at home and I particularly like the second image with a slightly more wild look. Takes some skill and vision to maintain plants in this way.

Back