• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 90P - "Low Roar"

Still running mate? :)

Sure is!

Haven't had the time for a full teardown. Until then, I just tweaked some of the hardscape to ease maintenance.
Since these pictures I've also moved a lot of the Bolbitis on the right to expose more of the hardscape as it had become completely overgrown. Once stems have recovered from recent trims I will shot some updated pictures.

Until then:
20200330_190150.jpg
20200330_190312.jpg

Why eaplc and not Iaplc mate? :)

I'm not going to be able to have anything ready for IAPLC this year - and since I got such nice ranking last year, I wanted to use something better than I had already used last year at IAPLC - pride I guess.
Anyways IAPLC will definitely be my main competition going forth. It's just a whole different ball game compared to the European league

:)
I'm not going to be able to have anything ready for IAPLC this year - and since I got such nice ranking last year, I wanted to use something better than I had already used last year at IAPLC - pride I guess.
Anyways IAPLC will definitely be my main competition going forth. It's just a whole different ball game compared to the European league

iaplc is the real deal as are the judges, I don’t like the fact that some guys participating at eaplc are Sharing their works all year long before eaplc and then some judges working for tropica and other brands are judging those scapes, knowing exactly from which guys they are because they are everywhere on Instagram or Facebook.:confused:

I mean, the best serious and fair way to judge a work is without knowing from where or who it comes, at least. :)

can’t wait to see your next year iaplc work then :wave:

:)

iaplc is the real deal as are the judges, I don’t like the fact that some guys participating at eaplc are Sharing their works all year long before eaplc and then some judges working for tropica and other brands are judging those scapes, knowing exactly from which guys they are because they are everywhere on Instagram or Facebook.:confused:

I mean, the best serious and fair way to judge a work is without knowing from where or who it comes, at least. :)

can’t wait to see your next year iaplc work then :wave:

Sure if you can qualify for an a actual judging and not just screening - anything below top 127 in IAPLC is pretty random and only gets worse the lower you go. Some top 300 rankings I even say is objectively better than a lot of the bottom top 127, which is basically all that gets individual judging for that contest.

I do believe that due to the lower number of participants, all submissions gets individual judging in EAPLC, and I think that's a real positive for someone like me, who's still striving to reach top 127 in the internationals :)

We want a pic with all the mess! :)

Sorry to disappoint - it was a 8 hour process, during which I had to relocate fish and plants so I didn't take time to grab photos unfortunately ( it got real messy tho) :oops:

Deconstructing a scape is definitely my least favorite part of this hobby. So for now I will enjoy the ease of maintenance for a couple of weeks, and take my time coming up with my next concept :D

Sorry to disappoint - it was a 8 hour process, during which I had to relocate fish and plants so I didn't take time to grab photos unfortunately ( it got real messy tho) :oops:

Deconstructing a scape is definitely my least favorite part of this hobby. So for now I will enjoy the ease of maintenance for a couple of weeks, and take my time coming up with my next concept :D

Agreed, it’s always messy and a heartbreaking process...

Back