• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 90P triangular composition

@Diddymen is that the one you’re talking about?
3231F730-E872-4725-B850-830E1D281004.jpeg

@CooKieS i wish you could see the red with your own eyes. It is exactly like the pic
Never had red like that

I've just seen this and I believe you;

Unfortunately, this rgb unit is way out of my budget...have bought All my 60p setup second Hand for less than half the price of the ada RGB unit alone.:lol:

I hope i dont embarrass myself by asking a stupid question but how dose the external reactor works? Or is just a sofisticated bubble counter?
3.jpeg

I was just wishing for this update :D

Care to list the stem jungle species?

At planting it seemed to be mostly red with some green, now green is dominating so I was curious what exactly is in the stem plant group

@alto no I'm surprised you think it's was mainly red plants
I spent lots of time trying to get some green plants as most plants get red with night lights
I guess after the trimming limnophila aromatica is at the back out grown by rotala

@alto no I'm surprised you think it's was mainly red plants
I spent lots of time trying to get some green plants as most plants get red with night lights
I guess after the trimming limnophila aromatica is at the back out grown by rotala

:eek: you're right - I just looked back at first photos of the tank, plenty of green ... I was just distracted by "red plants on a tray" photo :oops: :oops: :sorry:

Back