• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Aquascaping Video

Tim Harrison

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Not sure whether this is a re-post, and I suspect many have seen it already, but I thought it was worth posting just in case. A masterclass in layout design and technique...

Know what you mean; those scapes are totally inspirational. The video also demonstrates aquascaping basics including the three basic shaped compositions, triangular, convex and concave, and is perhaps a good complement to Georges three part series on the same.

It would be so cool to be able to use just any plant in any amount and fully grown as he does....
Yes, it is amazing how he uses probably 20 fully grown wabi kusa for filling the background of a tank... oh man, in my LFS this stuff is 25 euros/piece! I miss more technical information for each setup. I mean, it is wonderful to see he designs, how he plants, etc. but in some setups the most valuable information would be know how he deals with good flow. I can see very deep and complex underwater landscapes in huge tanks where distribution might be a nightmare and co2 is not probably released via pollen glass, etc.

Jordi

Back