• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Aquatic Plant Layout Contest 2008

Tom

Anyone have any information on how to enter, or if there's any information anywhere? I've entered one tank through the AGA form (just to say I've done it, not that I'm going to be competitive) but I can't find any other entry forms or anything anywhere else. Is it on the ADA site or something?

Tom

Well the competition has not been announced yet so thats why there are no entry forms, the deadline will be the end of May though. I can't remember when it was announced officially last year, they set up a special web page where you submit your details and photo (singular) and you get confirmation back via email to say they have received your entry. I would say it will be announced soon maybe in the next month or so.

What did you enter?

Nice one Tom.

Anyone mind if I win this this year?

LOL :)

Will be entering though.

You get no individual feedback at all unless you come in the top ten, the top 100 were given the individual judges point scores last year, 2007, for the first time, but no direct feedback.

Every entrant receives a letter when the judging is completed with your final contest ranking other than that you receive no feedback, just your contest position.

I want to enter but I won't have a strong enough scape any time soon.

Back