• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ada green scape

That’s it :wideyed:
I’m rushing out to buy all the Cardamine lyrata ... except I’m abysmal at trimming it properly ..... and I think that’s some sort of magical ADA Utricularia graminifolia

Love the scape and fish choice (ADA always has such nice quality fish in their tanks)

I wonder if the pH 5.8 is for the UG or for wild caught neons

There’s few scapers that put together stunner after stunner, but Daisuke Inoue is by far and away one of them. Have enjoyed every single one of his setups through 2020 and into 2021, they’re all very different with their own twist. This 180cm left a massive smile on this mug and it was entirely involuntary, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing @Kezzab 😁

Its the fact the hardscape is just some (very nice) branches in a row, but the the clarity of idea and planting is fantastic. Makes me think about my own overwrought hardscaping attempts.
With ADA it tends to be the plants that make the scape really, but too often im thinking about the hardscape first and plants second.
Food for thought.

Back