• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA lovers

Aqua Essentials

Seedling
Aqua design Amano possibly Amano design Aqua
something like that anyway.

They have Manten stone, wouldn't mind some of that, hint hint, would be prepared to pay the right bucks as well ;)

zig said:
They have Manten stone, wouldn't mind some of that, hint hint, would be prepared to pay the right bucks as well ;)

They will only supply ADA to Germany

They're not allowed to sell to the UK (trade anyway)

Looks like ADA France never took off then :rolleyes:

oh ok, I didnt realise it was an ADA brand as such. I saw these rocks on a Polish website also and I don't think they were ADA branded although that site did sell Aquasoil as well. I will check them out there.

james3200 said:
Aquasoil II though

When is that coming in Richard?

Well Aqua Frontiers (aka ADA Europe) won't stock it and I don't know why

I have other means though but it won't be for a few months until it arrives

Aqua Essentials said:
james3200 said:
Aquasoil II though

When is that coming in Richard?

Well Aqua Frontiers (aka ADA Europe) won't stock it and I don't know why

I have other means though but it won't be for a few months until it arrives

As great as ADA stuff is, their business sense, with regards pushing the UK market, doesn't seem to hot... I wonder why?

Do you think it's deliberately slow, Rich? To make it more desirable and exclusive perhaps?

The US doesn't have the same issues though.

Very strange.

Supply and demand Georgie Boy

The planted enthusiasts are still a very very small part of the rather old fashioned aquarium market in the UK. Germany for eg are much much bigger than us, and only now they have a distributor - we're years behind in that way. But the whole of Europe is slow with ADA - I guess the Asian and US market is big enough for them at the moment before they concentrate on other less popular countries if you know what I mean

Back