• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Metal Jet Pipes

Tunafish

Pike man
Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone's purchased the new ADA metal jet pipes and what you think of them. I think I may buy some as opposed to the glass lily pipes.

I havent got any of these but I think they look pretty cool. At least you don't have to worry about breakages with the metal ones!

Hi. I've got an ADA Metal Outflow.

Cleaning is super easy - and they tend to look better in the tank for longer. Also, much sturdier than the glass lily pipes - which I tended to break easily.

The only issue I've found is the outflow doesn't create as much flow in the tank. I would suggest to go for the metal Jet pipe to get some good circulation in the tank.

Expensive indeed.

There is an eBay seller selling similar for 105 including postage from hongkong.

yeah without doubt! I think ADA are getting silly lol how can your everyday person afford that.. ridiculous lol. its like mac and pc... only, there are pc's out there that would obliterate mac on spec... same thing i guess. people want ada because its ada. not because of what it is.. this is my opinion anyway. lol :)

jackrythm said:
yeah without doubt! I think ADA are getting silly lol how can your everyday person afford that.. ridiculous lol. its like mac and pc... only, there are pc's out there that would obliterate mac on spec... same thing i guess. people want ada because its ada. not because of what it is.. this is my opinion anyway. lol :)

Whoa, for a minute there, I thought you were calling macs crap. Steady buddy!

I made my own Stainless Lily pipes a while back when i couldn't get them in this country. Cost £50 in materials :)

Back