• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA NAG

Mark Evans

Expert
this is one of the best res vids i've seen of NAG.

Amano's scapes just fill me with the hugest amount of inspiration.

Wow, that's the best video I've seen too!

It fills me with jealousy more than inspiration... :lol:

So stunning! I happen to work for a Japanese firm and i am hoping for a trip out there soon, and this place will be on my list of places to visit!!!!!!

it's for sure the clearest vid i've seen. just makes me so damn curious to know what there like in the flesh.

i feel a scape coming on :wideyed:

George Farmer said:
Nice vid! I've seen a few from the NA Gallery but that's the best yet. Thanks for sharing!

I've met up with Steven Chong who has applied for a job there... :D

Really...did he get an interview do you know, gas if he got a job there. Although Amano probably wants guys really interested in photography as well as aquascaping who could act as photographic assistants, he might look for a portfolio for that one, college experience etc. Whats the pay I wonder :D

There are a dozen dehumidifiers in there BTW.
You see them on the floor everywhere.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Nice vid Mark!
Graeme Edwards said:
I like the fact its a light and airy building, even nanos by the window. A pleasure to work there for sure
Thats what it should be like! It's so well designed, so stylish and clean i bet it's a joy to spend time there. It probably feels like your outside!

zig said:
Whats the pay I wonder :D
not very much by other comments on the web. Seems to go under the japanese Bonsai way of having a master and a student although they do get paid whereas a bonsai student wouldnt (board only). Would get loads of experience there though by the looks of it so I guess thats their payment

Great video and thanks for posting mark. i think it was on pause more than playing :)

LondonDragon said:
What I noticed from the video is that there is hardly any flow in these tanks!! o_O o_O

There are in the nanos but not on the large ones except one where the scape is a little bushy.

they do have water movement maybe not that hard, those lilys are way under the water surface.
could be for many reason. to not loose too much water. not loose co2.
evening time they lift up their lily pipes to refresh the tank with fresh oxygen, or what i've seen in many of their newest mag is they use 2 diffusers. a co2 one and an air one. connected to the same timer. when co2 goes down air turn on.

but intresting.
the video is amazing. did you turned on the HQ button on the player? ;)
as the HQ link is this:

stuworrall said:
zig said:
not very much by other comments on the web. Seems to go under the japanese Bonsai way of having a master and a student although they do get paid whereas a bonsai student wouldnt (board only). Would get loads of experience there though by the looks of it so I guess thats their payment
You're right. Same applies to most employees of hobby related industries.

George Farmer said:
stuworrall said:
zig said:
You're right. Same applies to most employees of hobby related industries.

are you sure your not just quoting the script from the Karate Kid, "Wax on, Wax off" :lol:

That's a great video, thanks for sharing.
The red-line torpedo barb tank is my favourite there.
I speak for myself when I can truly say that planted tanks enthrall me so much more than the marine tanks. Shown quite well in this video.

Back