• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Results, NOW IN!

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
The ADA results are in and a huge congratulations to every one.

The UK results are as follows:

Andrew Mack - 112
Mark Taylor - 539
Dan Crawford - 583
Ted Eales - 617
Dobrin Dobrev - 660
Graeme Edwards - 686
Jurg Bahler - 779
Andre Ward - 781
Tom Messenger - 874
George Farmer - 898
Chris Jupp - 977
Martain Peter - 1162

Ireland
Our very own Peter Kirwan a whopping 15th place!

Congratulations folks! You've done the UK proud :D

well done all involved!

where can we see the scapes Dan?

JOHNNY

johnny70 said:
well done all involved!

where can we see the scapes Dan?

JOHNNY
Dunno really, ADA released the top 27 or something last year, check out No. 15 here www.ukaps.org LOL
All the aquascapes will be in the next AquaJournal although pretty small. TGM and AE will be selling them.

I suppose we can post or entries now so i'll pop mine on shortly.

Wow, congrats to all. Hope you all got good feedback ready for next year ;)

15th is an amazing result for a gorgeous tank.

Looking forward to seeing photos of the rest. :)

Hi all,firstly well done to Peter for his brilliant high placing of 15th excellent,Also well done to all you other guys for making the effort not just for yourselfs but on the behalf of UKAPS you did yourselfs and us proud well done,regards john. :D Ps i have just ordered my opti-white setup from TGM cost £820 so i will be having a go myself next time around, :D

Hi everyone, thanks very much for the kind words, I just wish I could show you the photo of the 15th position tank, as soon as they publish the top 23 or 27 whichever it is, I will put the photos online here first of all. I documented it quite well, how I set up the tank and equipment used etc so I will put those photos up ASAP.

Today is a bank holiday over here..... but....I'm working :rolleyes: typical, so only getting back to UKaps now. I was up at 5.30 this morning before heading out for work checking to see if the results had been posted on the ADA website and what a great start to the day that was.

Congrats to everyone else who entered though, its a great competition to have entered, last year I placed 204 in the ADA 2007 and I was over the moon so you can go a long way in a year if you stick at it. Having entered once I think gives you a good appetite and focus to do better next time. I look forward to seeing all your entries.

For all those who placed in the higher numbers and think they didn't do that well or were a little disappointed, Oliver Knott placed in 849th position, he's crap as well, right !!! (NOT) :lol:

BTW who is Andrew Mack is he member here? what user name does he use, reveal yourself Andrew Mack!!!! :D

Onwards and upwards for UKaps ;)

Thanks again everyone

zig said:
For all those who placed in the higher numbers and think they didn't do that well or were a little disappointed, Oliver Knott placed in 849th position, he's crap as well, right !!! (NOT) :lol:

Cant say I was to surprised at being placed 977th but I was surprised To see Ole pederson 'Tropica Plant Guru' at 990th :D (reeeeesult :D)

zig said:
BTW who is Andrew Mack is he member here? what user name does he use, reveal yourself Andrew Mack!!!! :D

I think Andy Mack is the one that set up the tank at the TGM open day. Uses forum name of elanmack.

planter said:
zig said:

Cant say I was to surprised at being placed 977th but I was surprised To see Ole pederson 'Tropica Plant Guru' at 990th :D (reeeeesult :D)

Don't think its the same Ole Pederson though, this confusion came up last year as well I think, don't think its him anyway.

Back