• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Results, NOW IN!

Has anyone actually seen any of the top 5 or so? think Peter's is the highest entry i've seen.
Hope the no.1 is a step up from last years winner.

Were those comments on George's 'scape via some forum?

It's probably just my paranoia, but I'm wondering how much anonymity people get on their 'scapes before they're judged. Do you think the use of ADA products get any extra placings?

jay said:
Has anyone actually seen any of the top 5 or so? think Peter's is the highest entry i've seen.
Hope the no.1 is a step up from last years winner.

Have we seen your scape yet Peter? Did I miss it?

I thought last years winner was worthy .... fantastic hardscape IMO.

Sam its not that particular aquascape, I did a second "new improved :) " version of this aquascape and thats what got me 15th position. I didn't do a journal or anything like that pre the contest so the new version has not been published online at all.

I won't be able to publish the picture until after the ADA awards party which take place on the 13th Sept 2008, its really ADA's call when the photos are published, but they usually publish all 27 winning aquascapes shortly after the party, no doubt they will leak out soon after ;)

Back