• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA style tanks - where to get them?

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
High guys, i'm gonna be setting up an ADA style tank and was wondering if anybody knew where to get and 80cm x 45cm x 45cm clear seal tank without a top brace?
Thanks all.

Hi Dan,
I just checked AE and they do a float glass 75 x 45 x 45 for 200 quid. Their optiglass is a 90 x 45 x 45 for considerably more but I don't see an 80 x 45 x 45. Any special reason it has to be 80? I hope that Blyxa goes in there. Can hardly wait to see the creation mate (rubs hands with glee).

Cheers,

Hi mate, i need it to be 80cm coz the alcove it goes in is only 92cm and i want some space around it for lilly pipes etc. THe hight and depth arn't too crucial.
The blyxa is in my rescaped vision 180 along with about 70% of the plants fromt the festival, an ass load of rocks and wood too. You have to wait to see it since it needs some tweeking!
cheers

Might have to contact a custom tank manufacturer and see what they will do. Wharf Aquatics near me will do almost any tank with the right specs, but I'm sure you'll find somewhere nearer.

Cheers guys, i've sourced one but the guy s way busy but i'm prepared to wait since he is gonna do it cheap. I'll keep you informed of the cost and the quality!

Back