ADA Thermometer

Discussion in 'Hardware & DIY' started by NeilW, 4 Aug 2009.

1. NeilW

NeilW Member

Anyone know where to get hold of one, or similar glass/minimal looking thermometer?
    Thanks, Neil

2. glenn

glenn Member

a quick search on google, http://www.adana.co.jp/_e_product/173_index.html
    i never new ADA had a range of thermomertes, they look pretty cool, sorta like a lilly pipe.
    they do sell them but i dont think you can buy that sertain one from that site i beleive thats just a product list.

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Member

Probably the Green Machine, one of the site sponsors, they do look nice though.

4. samc

samc Member

i was just thinking where i could get one from too. they are pretty smart and will suite rimless tanks great. i looked on TGM a while ago and they dont have them on the site. maybe if you rang them they might get them :D

5. glenn

glenn Member

i had a look on TGM, they only have one :( (of that i could find) they will probably get one on for you if you can get it from anywhere else.

6. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Member

Dennerle do some small thermometres for their nano range, google search for Dennerle Nano Therm.

7. Dan Crawford

Dan Crawford Founder Staff Member

If you order it from TGM then no doubt they will get you one in with their next ADA delivery, if they aren't prepared to sell you the one they have?

8. Stu Worrall

Stu Worrall Forum Moderator Staff Member

TGM had two in the glass ADA cabinet when I was there yesterday so give them a ring. I think one was about £15.99 and the other a couple of quid more. depends on the glass thickness of your tank but dont hold me to the pricing as its only from memory! Really want one for my 90cm when it arrives as they look uber cool :geek:

9. NeilW

NeilW Member

Thanks everyone! I just emailed up TGM and hopefully I'll get an answer and see what they have to say. I've bought a few bits off them before and they seemed a helpful bunch!

10. NeilW

NeilW Member

They said they would order me in one from Japan! :D

11. samc

samc Member

sweet!

how much are they neil?

12. NeilW

NeilW Member

They didn't say but I think they're going for £15.99 or so rrp, no more than £20 which is pretty good seeing as other ADA glassware costs a fortune. By the looks of it they have the odd one in their store but they're not online.

13. viktorlantos

viktorlantos Aquascaper

ADA has 2 types of thermo. WH ones which has white background behind it and CL ones which are clear. I was affraid that CL will be unreadable in a full glass tank. But you know i use it a few months ago and since that time i just love it :D

before that i did not liked too much my thermo. but since i have it i check daily how the cardinals are doing in this warm summer ;)

There are various sizes. But if you pick the right one this nicely fits to your glass. And you can say bye forever to the floating thermos in the aquarium tanks :D

There are many stuff which ADA not brings to Europe. Or just a few pieces sometime. Do not worry to order anything from the japanese site. If it is not available in the EU they will ship it from Japan. (takes time but you will have it in a month or so)

3660973934_3526dfffd8_b.jpg

We're ADA Hungary so i have a bit of an overview how it works. www.greenaqua.hu

Just Ping TGM whenever you need one they will get them to you.