• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Thermometer

i had a look on TGM, they only have one :( (of that i could find) they will probably get one on for you if you can get it from anywhere else.

If you order it from TGM then no doubt they will get you one in with their next ADA delivery, if they aren't prepared to sell you the one they have?

TGM had two in the glass ADA cabinet when I was there yesterday so give them a ring. I think one was about £15.99 and the other a couple of quid more. depends on the glass thickness of your tank but dont hold me to the pricing as its only from memory! Really want one for my 90cm when it arrives as they look uber cool :geek:

Thanks everyone! I just emailed up TGM and hopefully I'll get an answer and see what they have to say. I've bought a few bits off them before and they seemed a helpful bunch!

They didn't say but I think they're going for £15.99 or so rrp, no more than £20 which is pretty good seeing as other ADA glassware costs a fortune. By the looks of it they have the odd one in their store but they're not online.

ADA has 2 types of thermo. WH ones which has white background behind it and CL ones which are clear. I was affraid that CL will be unreadable in a full glass tank. But you know i use it a few months ago and since that time i just love it :D

before that i did not liked too much my thermo. but since i have it i check daily how the cardinals are doing in this warm summer ;)

There are various sizes. But if you pick the right one this nicely fits to your glass. And you can say bye forever to the floating thermos in the aquarium tanks :D

There are many stuff which ADA not brings to Europe. Or just a few pieces sometime. Do not worry to order anything from the japanese site. If it is not available in the EU they will ship it from Japan. (takes time but you will have it in a month or so)

3660973934_3526dfffd8_b.jpg

We're ADA Hungary so i have a bit of an overview how it works. www.greenaqua.hu

Just Ping TGM whenever you need one they will get them to you.

Back