• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA's Francesco Nardelli

Great link George. Although not my style it good to see the extent of preparation he/they use and also a useful tip on not disturbing the substrate on filling there.

AC

Sweet! you could see at TGM that he knew his onions and this proves it even more so.

Very nice. Looks like he spent more time doing that tank than he did ours. Is that Oliver Knott hes standing with?
Hes was Curator of some small animal collections in the UK for a while back so i could find a common ground with him.

It's interesting that the article states that ideally the width of the tank should be equal or greater than it's height. IMO a good width is very underrated ( :eek: :lol: ) and makes for a much better layout.

beeky said:
It's interesting that the article states that ideally the width of the tank should be equal or greater than it's height. IMO a good width is very underrated ( :eek: :lol: ) and makes for a much better layout.

Do you speak italian then? Or is there a way to get it in english?

Joecoral said:
beeky said:

Do you speak italian then? Or is there a way to get it in english?

Yes, I can say "I live in chippenham" fluently, but that wasn't in the text, so I used http://babelfish.yahoo.com.

Interesting to see the way others did it though, seems alot less hassle!

Joecoral said:
paul.in.kendal said:
Right click on the page, go to page info and click "Translate page into English"! :D

What browser are you using? My Firefox won't do that :?

Me neither, I use Firefox, I'm right clicking, getting view page info but no option to translate the page into English. :(

Will it work using IE 6?

Steve

I just use Google toolbar which translates web pages and also lots of other goodies like spell checking.

James

Try installing the newest version of firefox. I did the right click thing and it worked fine ;)

Can anyone tell me whay they used to stop the tank getting messed up when they poured the water in? It wasnt that clear from the pic.

Back