• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Advice for Co2 please

It's made of metal buddy, not plastic. It will probably last for the next 100 years without corroding, and in 1000 years time somebody will dig it up with a metal detector and archive it. They cost about a quid to produce in raw materials wherever they are made. Most people really like them. One guy had a leaking seal and could have used PTFE tape to get the seal sorted or possibly had a poor tank. But the reviews overall have been great. https://www.ebay.co.uk/urw/The-Barn...d-Aquarium-UK-Plug/product-reviews/1188153682 Mine is going for three years now.

You know some days, especially outside, my fingers just don't tap well. It's a bugger with triplets in hornpipes. I get awkward doublets, especially when playing Miss Thompson's hornpipe, which is actually written in doublets but sounds better with the triplets instead. My meds only balance out every few weeks.

Good to know man, im sure ill get a second tank soon and cost will most likely be an issue

haha! ITS ALL ABOUT THOSE MEDS! perhaps EI dosing the meds would make Miss Thompson's Hornpipe sing those triplets like i do on a friday night after beans

Back