• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Advice needed, just brought a new tank :)

aaronnorth said:
how big was the envolope? Jus ased him if he would put me down on the lists?
It wasn't pretty big but it was pretty full hahaha I will eventually have plenty for forum members also once its starts growing, just didn't want to destry the wall in my main tank to do this one, wouldn't be enough anyway. Just ask Ed and I am sure next time he has some more he will send you some for a donation ;)

LondonDragon said:
aaronnorth said:
It wasn't pretty big but it was pretty full hahaha I will eventually have plenty for forum members also once its starts growing, just didn't want to destry the wall in my main tank to do this one, wouldn't be enough anyway. Just ask Ed and I am sure next time he has some more he will send you some for a donation ;)

I would give a donation, its only the same as paying for it :D

aaronnorth said:
LondonDragon said:
aaronnorth said:

I would give a donation, its only the same as paying for it :D

I'll be trimming again in a month or so I'm sure. Keep your eyes posted in the Trade Section. I'll try and remember you want some Aaron.

Back