• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Advice Needed - Wood Placement

Mark Green

Hi,

Been thinking about a new set up lately and planned on doing something with wood.

I’ve been playing around for a few days with the wood I have, however having problems pinning down a look that I’m happy with. I have a few ideas which I hope you can help with, sorry about the pictures their not the best.

Picture 1.
oks4.jpg

Picture 2.
djmu.jpg

Picture 3.
3brz.jpg

They look all the same on the right hand side as this will be covered with plants so will not be visible so much it’s more of the left side I’m trying to pin down.Was thinking about maybe placing sand on the left side to open the scape up a little? Well that was the idea, but these things always change down the line.

Any ideas ........

Thx

Mark

So the feed back ive had so far is great ( ive lost all the feed back i got because of the glitch) but not a problem as i managed to read them all so moving forward, it would seem number 2 is the fav.
However someone mentioned that by moving the scape to the middle of the tank(towel) it would look a lot better, so ive moved and this is the result.

Number 4.

ga9z.jpg

Thx

Mark

really like that :thumbup:

Back