• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Advice please.

Becksy

hello everyone

Im just setting out my first aqua scape and I’m toying with the idea of turning the left rock anti-clockwise so the hollow of the rock is facing more to the right rock. the hollow will be a little cove with sand in it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• B7CFAF66-C385-462A-8308-D7065F708196.jpeg
    B7CFAF66-C385-462A-8308-D7065F708196.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
You are at the best stage where you can really play with the hardscape, so if you want to try something, take lots of photos and go for it. The more you play with it the more you will get what you want to achieve in your head. Don't be afraid to give it a go.

You are at the best stage where you can really play with the hardscape, so if you want to try something, take lots of photos and go for it. The more you play with it the more you will get what you want to achieve in your head. Don't be afraid to give it a go.
It’s funny you said that lol. I completely changed it all over and got something I’m happy with. Thank you for your message.

Back