AE excel/easycarbo

aaronnorth

squiggley said:
I tried to point this out earlier but it was deleted. I know its AE

In calculating the costs you have only used the base cost and not any delivery costs and products bought from AE.

Cost of AE Aqua Carbon 500ml = £8.00 + £4.95 p&p = £12.95 500/ 4 = 125days (10.36p per day)

Cost of Easycarbo (cheapest place) 500ml £9.90+ 2.90 p&p = £12.80 500/ 4 = 125days (10.24p per day)

Theres not a lot of difference.

postage cost would be the same on all the products from AE though, i was just calculating the cost of the liquid carbon on its own. And only at AE.

davidcmadrid

I would be keen to hear what folks think of this ( now that i believe from the post dates that people have had it for a while ) , being new to the hobby but oodles keen on doing things right i am deciding between this and excel.

plantbrain

Expert
Has the same AI as Excel.
I use it, but they do not allow liquids to be shipped in the USA via the post office. UK might be different(seems to be so you can benefit). I use it like Excel. I know the AI and know what concentration it takes to harm critters.

It will have the same effects as Excel.
Maybe lowering the $ a bit might entice more to use AE's brand vs the other.

Regards,
Tom Barr

davidcmadrid

Well its arrived along with a load of other goodies from Aqua Essentials. It was a pleasure to deal with this company , Richard was very helpful.