• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AE have Tropica plants back!

nry

And typical, just won some HC on eBay and AE have some in stock for cheaper plus I have £10 of points to use! Pah!

They have a pretty limited stock, though... Anyone know when Richard's getting more in?

For normal potted plants there used to be a 5-pot minimum per species, this was (is?) a Tropica thing, otherwise shops would have to order 5 in and only guarantee to sell 1. May have changed though.

nry said:
For normal potted plants there used to be a 5-pot minimum per species, this was (is?) a Tropica thing, otherwise shops would have to order 5 in and only guarantee to sell 1. May have changed though.

Aqua essentials never did this when I ordered, I nearly always get one pot of each species (maybe 2 or 3) and then grow them on if I want more.

It's great Richard is stocking plants agian, I'll be making an order or 2 soonish.

Hi Guys

Yes limited stock to begin with but we will be reorder on a weekly basis (hopefully). The range will increase back to former glory eventually.

Tropica do indeed require retailers to purchase all potted plants in lots of 5. So if customers want 1 plant, I have to order 5 & take the risk that others want them :?

surely now you have a forum presence its worth offering up "spare" plants on the forums so that they do not go to waste and can be sent straight out to people who need them.
failing that you have all the equipment to make a make shift storage tank ;)

surely now you have a forum presence its worth offering up "spare" plants on the forums so that they do not go to waste and can be sent straight out to people who need them.
failing that you have all the equipment to make a make shift storage tank ;)

Tropica plant store...

Hi- just reminder to anyone who has not spotted it in the other thread-

Expert-Aquatics sells Tropica plants and anything on the site is in stock and ready for despatch straight away with no minimum order amounts. At the time of writing there are 62 species of Tropica plants available via the site and in stock! And in store at The Green Mchine there are almost all species in stock. These are the finest plants around.

:arrow: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Expert-Aquatics

Enjoy!
:lol:

Back