• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Africa

PARAGUAY

Anybody in UK suffering Line Of Duty withdrawl great new series on BBC2 Africa Our Great Wild Adventure . Highlight Steve Backsall and diving to film crocodiles

Highlight Steve Backsall and diving to film crocodiles
I haven't seen it yet. Steve Backsall is my favourite professional animal poker in the best tradition of Steve Irwin... although it didn't end well for the latter.

Without saying to much even after all the near misses hes had he really questions himself about what he attempts as does Gordon Buchanan

Last edited:
Africa Great Wild Adventure

Tiny World

Thanks 4 the great Tips!! Long live Usenet...
static.gif

Another night off the street... :watching:

What a disappointment that last season!

On my watch list, was watching Tiny World Season 2, that series is awesome :)

The ending of Line Of Duty was a bit confusing too many prime suspects left and three main characters left unscathed a sign of another series . Will def check out Tiny World . Keep me off the streets as well 😄

The ending of Line Of Duty was a bit confusing too many prime suspects left and three main characters left unscathed a sign of another series .
Might give it a miss next time, they running out of ideas now ;)
Will def check out Tiny World . Keep me off the streets as well
It's worth the watch, shows nature from another perspective, how the little ones play a big role in the big picture also.

great new series on BBC2 Africa Our Great Wild Adventure
I've just searched on Sky for this but can't find it, when was it on? I'm a fan of Big Steve! He's excellent, if he was an actor I think he'd make a great Bond! Proper English gent. I also like Gordon Buchanan too, great photographer and filmmaker. Did you see Lost Land Of The Volcano, And Jaguar? Both brilliant documentary's that these two were in.

On my watch list, was watching Tiny World Season 2, that series is awesome :)
Paulo is this only on Apple TV? Looks good

Cheers

Back