AGA Aquascaping Contest 2009

Nick16

il have a go, why not! you would be silly not to enter.

its pointless saying 'i havent got a scape to enter' when you have like 300 tanks to choose from. and likewise all those people who wont enter becuase a strand of blyxa doesnt look right! :lol:

samc

i dont have anything :( next year i should have one or two to enter :D

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
I'll have a go with Jurassic dawn in the Medium category and the Little Mountain replacement in the Small. Dunno how either will do but we'll see, i like the feedback :D

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
I have a "top secret" entry that should do ok, I hope. 8)

I'd like to encourage fellow UKAPS members to enter and show the world how the UK aquascaping scene is evolving.

It does cost $5 each entry but the AGA is a good cause (UKAPS have featured in 'The Aquatic Gardener') and feedback from the judges is always interesting.

LondonDragon said:
Can you guys explain this for me? thanks

Photo Release received? No. You must send the signed release by postal mail, or by FAX +1 206 632 3801, or scan and e-mail it to showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org
How do we go about doing this?
Hi Paulo

Simply print out the Photo Release form, sign it, photograph/scan it, then email a jpeg to AGA.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
George Farmer said:
Hi Paulo
Simply print out the Photo Release form, sign it, photograph/scan it, then email a jpeg to AGA.
Thanks George, I might enter my main tank when it was at its peak and also my shrimp tank, just to see what the judges say, I might play around with the hardscape to get a better shot.

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
LondonDragon said:
George Farmer said:
Hi Paulo
Thanks George, I might enter my main tank when it was at its peak and also my shrimp tank, just to see what the judges say, I might play around with the hardscape to get a better shot.
Go for it mate! :D

I don't know who the judges are this year but they usually have a couple of 'big names'. Last year Amano was on the panel!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nigel95 ADA Nature Aquarium Gallery and Japanese Aquascaping Aquascaping 27
Deano3 Aquascaping tools Aquascaping 3