• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AGA Aquascaping Contest 2009

il have a go, why not! you would be silly not to enter.

its pointless saying 'i havent got a scape to enter' when you have like 300 tanks to choose from. and likewise all those people who wont enter becuase a strand of blyxa doesnt look right! :lol:

I'll have a go with Jurassic dawn in the Medium category and the Little Mountain replacement in the Small. Dunno how either will do but we'll see, i like the feedback :D

Can you guys explain this for me? thanks

Photo Release received? No. You must send the signed release by postal mail, or by FAX +1 206 632 3801, or scan and e-mail it to showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org

How do we go about doing this?

I have a "top secret" entry that should do ok, I hope. 8)

I'd like to encourage fellow UKAPS members to enter and show the world how the UK aquascaping scene is evolving.

It does cost $5 each entry but the AGA is a good cause (UKAPS have featured in 'The Aquatic Gardener') and feedback from the judges is always interesting.

LondonDragon said:
Can you guys explain this for me? thanks

Photo Release received? No. You must send the signed release by postal mail, or by FAX +1 206 632 3801, or scan and e-mail it to showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org

How do we go about doing this?
Hi Paulo

Simply print out the Photo Release form, sign it, photograph/scan it, then email a jpeg to AGA.

George Farmer said:
Hi Paulo
Simply print out the Photo Release form, sign it, photograph/scan it, then email a jpeg to AGA.
Thanks George, I might enter my main tank when it was at its peak and also my shrimp tank, just to see what the judges say, I might play around with the hardscape to get a better shot.

LondonDragon said:
George Farmer said:
Hi Paulo
Thanks George, I might enter my main tank when it was at its peak and also my shrimp tank, just to see what the judges say, I might play around with the hardscape to get a better shot.
Go for it mate! :D

I don't know who the judges are this year but they usually have a couple of 'big names'. Last year Amano was on the panel!

Back