• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AI Prime Freshwater lights

The legs are somewhat extendible - retailer (or Arcadia) should be able to answer how much they might actually extend

I'm fan of the goose necks for their adjustability & "swing" - for moonlight (which is white not blue o_O) I adjust a Kessil to barely on & swing so it's mostly behind(or off side) the tank, tank is then mostly in shadow with just a small area lit by the (moon)light stream :D
Fish swim in & out of shadow & it's my favourite way to view the tank

The legs are somewhat extendible - retailer (or Arcadia) should be able to answer how much they might actually extend

I'm fan of the goose necks for their adjustability & "swing" - for moonlight (which is white not blue o_O) I adjust a Kessil to barely on & swing so it's mostly behind(or off side) the tank, tank is then mostly in shadow with just a small area lit by the (moon)light stream :D
Fish swim in & out of shadow & it's my favourite way to view the tank

They do extend but they’re but the correct size one is something like cm too short.

I do like the idea of the moonlight viewing. I used to do something similar with a table lamp 20 years ago. With some fabric on it.

Back