• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Akadama ok with corys??

mindscape100

Hi,

I was just wondering with regards to using the Akadama clay mentioned here, whether it would be ok with Khuli loaches and also corys? Whether the material would damage their barbs or not..this is another thought which may swing me back to using a sand surface.....Arghh so many bloody things to think about!

Regards John

Ah thats good then...again the Akadama seems to be top choice. Im just wondering, with all the attention this product will be getting, how long before the Bonsai companies in the UK start marking up the price just like most products marked specially for the aquarium!! :rolleyes:
Thanks for your opnion.

Well that settles it then if the cory`s are happy...the plants are happy then Im happy. Goes to show Sam, some people are just poiled with the price of some things. Considering the stuff is mined from Japan then shipped over here it is cheap (for now!)
I still think I may have a small sand bed area in the tank which isnt planted to allow the cory`s some other "play" area.

Back