• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Akva Stabil Aquariums

Hi, Im looking at doing a planted tank but despite me wanting one of those nice open top ones the boss has said we have to have one with a lid and the lights under the hood. She doesn't want the cats getting in or lights shining into the room :( So I decided if I have to do it her way, I may as well at least get a smart looking one. And I came across a brand called Akva Stabil.

Problem is that I don't seem to be able to find anyone who sells them. And I was wondering can anyone help on here ? Have you seen any of these tanks for sale anywhere ?

Heres hoping..... :)

OK thank you Ian, I will try that route.

Incidentally, does anyone have one of these ? I may have to resort to trying to find a decent used one if they turn out to be too pricey lol.

Seems they are hard to get hold of ! And these tanks are as rare as rocking horse poo. Grrr

Hi Christian. It is currently vacation time in Denmark for industrial type companies. My guess is that it is a skeleton crew running AkvaStabil right now :)

It is still unacceptable that they didn't get back to you but hopefully they will get around to it once people get back from vacation.

Have you tried doing a Google search with hits from only your region? You go to Google, press the little sprocket in the top right corner, chose 'advanced search', chose your country under 'region', type in AkvaStabil in the top, and then look for company pages/web shops that mentioned AkvaStabil.

Cheers from Denmark

Hi Tim, Im not too worried that I have not heard back yet, just a little surprised but if its vacation time that might explain things. I have indeed googled them and its coming up with nothing in the UK :(

Thank you SA80 I will check them out :)
Its always my luck that I see something I like and either cant get it or cant afford it, LOL

Well it looks like I will have to make a road trip to Europe unless I can find out a cheap way of getting a tank over here. :( Such smart tanks though I really want one.

Back