• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Alcohol Tasting in NW England and N Wales.

5 mins for me!!!! :D :D

Oh eye just had a look on the website and it says you can get discounted rates if you have more than 15 people.

Just trying to think of any decent LFS's around, water world on the chester high road, any other suggestions??

Cheers Tim

just joined the board myself but have previously kept freshwater and am in process of setting up a nature aquarium style nano. Also quite keen on the old aquatic photography.

I'd be interested in meeting people if the event is at the Blue Planet. As others its very close to my house.

If it looks likely, it may be worth making contact with staff there - they might be able to arrange a behind the scenes tour or such like. I know a few people....

Alternatively, Cheshire Waterlife at Oakmere with Wyvale Tarporley close by?

Welcome to the board clippo.

If it looks likely, it may be worth making contact with staff there - they might be able to arrange a behind the scenes tour or such like. I know a few people....

Go on........... :lol:

So, would we be any closer to having an event for the north west guys n gals?

On a boat in the north sea at the moment but i should be back in febuary, everyone still up for the blue planet?

I would love to host the event, i would'nt be able to put anyone up though i'm afraid :( full house already.

Hopefully if it goes ahead you lot could help out my imbarissing tank :oops:

Cheers Tim

I'm still up for it, but i too cannot host :( I'm sure anyone staying over in mine would hate to be woken by my young kids at an ungodly hour!

Don't get me wrong i'm more than happy to host the event, just have to speak to the missus and maybe send the kids off to their gandparents ;)

So far then me and maximum (obviously subject to date)

Cheers Tim

I suppose I ought to go, seeing as I started the thread :lol:......work permitting, of course.

Dave.

I'm back off this trip on the 30th of this month and should be off for febuary.

I'm in Overpool by the way which is just off the M53 5 mins from the blue planet.

So who knows the best LFS's around so we could do a little tour, I know of Water world, Burleydam garden centre, and a couple of Fish only shops.

So perhaps we go the Blue Planet, maybe some LFS's then back to mine for drinks and Wii, and perhaps help with my tank ;)

3 people and counting :lol:

Cheers Tim

Back