• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ali express etc

AliExpress and DHgate. Clothing, aquarium accessories, Jewellery, small home furnishings, small bits and bobs. Reviews will be the most help as they often show images of what people really receive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've bought aquatics bits and bobs from there, ranging from small diffusers, to DIY co2 systems, yet to have a problem

Quick tip. Maybe helpful to someone...

I actually did not use it for quite a while as PayPal would not be available as a payment option - but I was doing it wrong.

During check out, you have to fill in your address first and after that PayPal will be available to choose as a payment option.

Doh!

Have used AliExpress many times in the past as well as Wish.
I use them mainly for housewares and car accessories. As they are ALOT cheaper than the dealerships. For example, the Dashboard compatible phone holder for my Smart Car was £65 from Mercedes and £15 delivered from AliExpress.

Have used AliExpress for a lot of things, watches, children toys, lots of aquarium stuff (most of my trimming and planting tools - tweezers, scissors are from there, got some CO2 diffusers, algae scraper, water change hose, minor accesories like feeding rings, suckers, lily pipe in/out set, pumps), car accesories (interior LEDs, car washing accesories, car wax, sponges, towels), been ordering for years and I`ve had no issues, I`ve had like 2 orders that weren`t delivered, but I got my money back for those.

I recommend you buy from reputable shops, with good reviews and multiple orders, they respond fast to any questions and delivery issues.

I`m thinking of getting an LED lamp soon from there too.

Back