• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All in one dosing

Daryn

Ive just mixed my first batch of all in one going by the article on here, ive been dosing 1.75ml daily and do at least 1 50% water change weekly, does this sound right, the tanks drop checker is always light green but its only got three 9W PC bulbs giving a total of 27W of PC lighting and the tanks only 8 inches high, so ive no idea how high the lighting really is, its also got sera substrate.

It's very difficult to say remotely whether this sounds right or not. One reason is because your tap water may or may not be high in NO3/PO4, or the flow patterns in the tank may or may not be adequate. Ultimately, the plants will tell you if this sounds right. If the plants grow adequately and if nutrient related algae do not appear then it will can be considered more or less right. 27 watts of T5 lighting is very high on a small tank. The higher the lighting the more critical CO2 will be.

Cheers,

Thanks, forgot to say in the last post the tanks 3 gallon, there isnt much algae in the tank since ive been using high doses of flourish excel and now im cutting back on the excel because it seems to be wasting away my wisteria and the algae isnt coming back, so all in with the new ferts ive mixed the plants are growing faster and pearling a bit so im pretty happy with the plant growth just now and i can concentrate on trying to scape better.

Back