• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All in one tank

nayr88

hi all

I’m after an all in one style tank, the type that comes with filter in the back with space for a heater. A good light in the hood also (hood is must)

30-60 litres would be good

Anyone had good experience growing in a straight out the box style set up?

Thanks

EDIT * the fluval flex 57 looks fairly good. I like the graded black at the top which I guess hides tide marks?

Last edited:
I know George Farmer used to advocate the Superfish Home 40 which I tried out when returning to aquatics, you get what you pay for.
Heater's not included but there's space for one in the box section but personally I removed the box section as I found it got clogged up a bit.

I've just bought and set up a Superfish Home 60 which George Farmer also reviewed and gave positive feedback on as a starter tank at the lower end of the market

Happy with it so far, comes with an aqua flow 200 filter (400lph) and the LED lighting accordng to george is Low/moderate for the size (10w)

Back