• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All My Aquariums

Hi Mark - very nice tanks..... ..
Please have a thorough look at your plants in the eco system tank (first one in your video). I am pretty sure I see cabomba carolineana in there (might be the one you call Limnophila sessiliflora in your text).
The Cabomba carolineana is on the invasive species list - therefore illigal to trade AND OWN.
I may ofcourse be wrong, but please do a check.
Should you deside to keep an invasive species, please be very attentive to any disposal of this plant.

Hi Mark - very nice tanks..... ..
Please have a thorough look at your plants in the eco system tank (first one in your video). I am pretty sure I see cabomba carolineana in there (might be the one you call Limnophila sessiliflora in your text).
The Cabomba carolineana is on the invasive species list - therefore illigal to trade AND OWN.
I may ofcourse be wrong, but please do a check.
Should you deside to keep an invasive species, please be very attentive to any disposal of this plant.
I believe you are right, I brought it from a local fish store. I'll remove it. I prefer the Limnophila sessiliflora anyway (they are both in there).

Back