• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All you good aquascapers...

aaronnorth said:
but do you ever sit back and think wow, what a good scape

only when i look at some of the scapes on this site. it's still early days for me, learning curves and all things related etc... but the one thing that inspires me at the minute is the sense of excitement that i get when i think about producing a new scape. i'll never get bored of this hobby purely because it's an endless string of scapes, some good some bad.

im still trying to convince my wife that spending £30 or 40 on rocks is a good thing in her life :lol: cor blimey, she'd kill me if she knew i spent £6 per kilo on stone while she was away (says trembling)

the day i sit back and say "what a great scape" is the day i'll pack the hobby in.

BTW good post aaron, as usual ;)

mark

but i suppose it is human nature.

Thats sorted that then :lol:

but the one thing that inspires me at the minute is the sense of excitement that i get when i think about producing a new scape. i'll never get bored of this hobby purely because it's an endless string of scapes, some good some bad.

Thats what i love, no2 tanks will ever be the same.

[im still trying to convince my wife that spending £30 or 40 on rocks is a good thing in her life :lol: cor blimey, she'd kill me if she knew i spent £6 per kilo on stone while she was away (says trembling)

I suppose she will never ask, nobody would know a rock would cost that much :lol:

BTW good post aaron, as usual ;)

I am hating my tank so much at the moment!! :? :? :? looks like its gone from bad to worse since I rescaped, also my filters are crap! think thats my next purchase a new filter!

LondonDragon said:
I am hating my tank so much at the moment!! :? :? :? looks like its gone from bad to worse since I rescaped, also my filters are crap! think thats my next purchase a new filter!

If I had a tank like yous LD the last thing I would be doing is hating it, your tank has always been a favourite of mine on here. If you hate it so much you could always give it to me :p :lol:

cichlidsrgr8 said:
If I had a tank like yous LD the last thing I would be doing is hating it, your tank has always been a favourite of mine on here. If you hate it so much you could always give it to me :p :lol:
Thanks mate, but seriously its becoming an eyesore!!! also getting some algae, my 2224 is crap and the internal just about had it, might go for the Tetratec EX1200 since its the cheapest option, don't really want to spend too much on the tank (wanna get a car soon).

Hi all,i struggle with design because i am not artistic at all,(thats why i like jungle styles just throw it in :lol: ),now my wife is very artistic and i will be getting her involved with my opti-white setup,The thing i like most about this hobby especially for someone like me is if the first scape dosent turn out how you wanted you can move things around add or take away thinks and try to get your desired scape,regards john

Well im not realy a 'good' aquascaper, so its even worse!!! :twisted:

spend ages messin about with the tank, sit back and look, crap.

Back