• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Alternanthera reineckii Dying

People, who have this problem i would like to ask if the aquarium is near of a window and if the room is full of light. Because mine is in a room that is 3 windows and there is full of ligh. The aquarium doesnt take firect sun but the room is with a lot of light from 8h till 20h... And mayve this could be the problem.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

I do have similar problem. It was totally fine first few months, when my aquarium located near the window and it had plenty of natural light. Then I move it in better location because water tend to be more warm (27-28C) and for livestock it is better water to be around 21. So, as soon as I move it to new location, without direct sun light it started dissolve the leaves. I tried add fertilizer but it did not help.

reiniki is un-demanding plant... more works on it means curl, twisted, problem growth...

stable co2... (depend on your light, and whatever it shade)...

they need micro... but they won't much micro whether excessed it...

they need macro, but they need more phosporus and alot Mg... (while No3 and K slightly lean than ei...)

good luck...

Back