• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

amano at his best.

billy boy said:
WOW :eek: some stunning tanks their lol, Is the music by enya?

yep, enya. ive watched this vid about 10 times. it just amazes me how good the man is at every style. scape after scape after scape....

Most if not all of those are the photo's I posted in my "inspiration" thread way back when on fishforums. :lol:

Garuf said:
Most if not all of those are the photo's I posted in my "inspiration" thread way back when on fishforums. :lol:

there's some new ones i think. allot were on that thread, but im sure theres some additions

I've seen most of the videos like this, but not this one. It's definately the best one - some great scapes. i like how it showed the hardscape of his home tank too, haven't seen that before.

The music with those photos just makes you wanna cry! :D

Thomas McMillan said:
I've seen most of the videos like this, but not this one. It's definately the best one - some great scapes. i like how it showed the hardscape of his home tank too, haven't seen that before.

The music with those photos just makes you wanna cry! :D

it is good, and ive seen most of the pics too. im not usually into that gordy music thing, but i felt i had to post it for newcomers really. nicely put together.

thumbs up to the dedicated human being that made the vid :D

There's a band that does nothing but strings versions of metal bands, I've got one of their albums that is slayer but on strings and it's genius.

thanks for the post, he is, in my opinion, the best at planted tanks. i loved the last part, where he is in the aquarium, just gives you the shere scale. the man is amazing, long may he continue.

Garuf said:
There's a band that does nothing but strings versions of metal bands, I've got one of their albums that is slayer but on strings and it's genius.
Apocaliptica, reason I am not going to the ADA demo on the 12th, promised the missus I would take her to this, she loves them! oh well...

Back